COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Impulsivness defined:
20240811_104601.jpg
This is a trailer hitch. It weighs 50lb so when it arrived yesterday, Kerry brought it inside because of my shoulder.

Later while looking at the box, I opened it and took out the hitch. I went into the kitchen then dining room back to kitchen and then back to living room to put back in the box after finding no safe place to set it down.

WHY Jeff?
You guys can see it....it has 6 holes, not a lot going on....AND my right shoulder is killing me!
What was I planning on doing once I had found a place to set it down???

I have never found an answer to those questions....
I still remember hearing over and over
"What were you thinking?"

Heck, I still don't know!

Enjoy the day...sorry it's hot by you Lyn

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
We began watching the Closing stuff too but bailed at the appearance of the Golden explorer. LOL

I got outvoted so I'm not leaving for NY & Maine tomorrow as planned. Kerry will take Dad home to NY and come back later this week. We will go to Maine another time. I'm not 60% and the 40minutes to the beach yesterday in the car wasn't fun.

As soon as we decided this at 6am over coffee...she says:

"Now I have to put the trailer hitch in my car to keep you from hurting yourself while I'm gone"

The hitch goes on her car. Yeees, that's it, let it sink in.... Nice isn't it? We nearly woke Dad laughing!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well we got to get up now for the fishing trip. That means I got zero sleep. I will tell you all the wild story. With the problems we had with the hotel
Impulsivness defined:
View attachment 377211
This is a trailer hitch. It weighs 50lb so when it arrived yesterday, Kerry brought it inside because of my shoulder.

Later while looking at the box, I opened it and took out the hitch. I went into the kitchen then dining room back to kitchen and then back to living room to put back in the box after finding no safe place to set it down.

WHY Jeff?
You guys can see it....it has 6 holes, not a lot going on....AND my right shoulder is killing me!
What was I planning on doing once I had found a place to set it down???

I have never found an answer to those questions....
I still remember hearing over and over
"What were you thinking?"

Heck, I still don't know!

Enjoy the day...sorry it's hot by you Lyn
Ouch Jeff, take it easy.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Went fishing this morning with my son Jim and his stepbrother Tim. Tim is seated next to me.
There is a mix of king salmon, coho salmon and a lake trout. We had 18 fish on,but cohos are known for twisting and turning. So sometimes they are tough to keep hooked. We were on lake Michigan.
IMG_7714.jpg