COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Did you take those pics with an iPhone Ray? I'm very jealous!

Poor Dad. He got here 10 days ago or so looking forward to seeing all the deer in the yard. 1 showed it's face 2 days ago, otherwise nothing. He just kept looking at the wrong time! He even sat out here religiously as the week went on, waiting to no avail.
They left an hour ago.....so I'll putter around.
The local cropduster is giving flying lessons again today. I can tell because he will take them up in a figure 8...then turn off the engine! Lol
Yes Rose has a iPhone she took the pictures. I have Galaxy, no way I am getting a iPhone.
Above us is the practice air space. Someday I am waiting for the engine of the plane not start back up.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Wow Ray. That’s quite a catch. All that SALMON. I’m guessing that little one is a lake trout?
The little one is a king salmon. We had dragged it for quite awhile. So it was dead and couldn't release it. There is a lake trout in the mix. It has alot of white spots over the body. The ones that look like footballs are coho salmon.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well we started our trip back home today. Just drove for a few hours. Rose beats herself up packing. So we decided to not drive far. We did have a hr delay because of a car accident.
So I am wide awake and can't sleep. 😠
I am glad I asked for a late check out. Hope to get a few hours sleep.
I think I will record Rose to prove to her. That see definitely does snore!🤣🤣🤣🤣

MaNaAk

Southend
Well we started our trip back home today. Just drove for a few hours. Rose beats herself up packing. So we decided to not drive far. We did have a hr delay because of a car accident.
So I am wide awake and can't sleep. 😠
I am glad I asked for a late check out. Hope to get a few hours sleep.
I think I will record Rose to prove to her. That see definitely does snore!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dear Ray,

Please could you keep updated about this🤣

Thankyou very much

Natrah