Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
He is starting to get some marbling, kind of neat. It's also pretty cool that he has lost a lot of shyness. Now when the lights go on he hauls butt out of his hide box and sits in his water dish staring at the food dish, I gotta be quick or I get the evil tort eye.

DSCF6445.jpg

DSCF6446.jpg

DSCF6447.jpg

Just because their tails always make me laugh, here is a cricket tail. The little chunky rolls on his feet are kind of funny too.

DSCF6449.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He's looking good. Love their feet. Like tiny elephant legs:D. If you haven't already, there are some good reading threads for leopards at the bottom of my thread. They are all good for leopards as well as Sulcata's.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Thanks everyone, and wellington I am familiar with all but one of those threads, so thank you, now I have to go obsessively read every post on yet another thread lol :)

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Thanks, he gets nicer and nicer each day. Boss Lady and really happy with him. To think if I had two Sulcatas dropped in my lap, I would never have gotten interested in tortoises and I would have missed out on all of these guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.