Dipp and Dott outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
I had the two brats outside and my camera near by so I figured I would snap a few pics and show you all how big they have gotten. They are chow hounds eating up all the grass, mulberry, cactus, and Mazuri they can get a hold of. Not to mention they love their cuttle bones :)

DSCF4404.jpg

DSCF4405.jpg

DSCF4406.jpg

DSCF4407.jpg

Of course Dipp stil doesn't like to be looked at still trying to change her name to Diva
DSCF4408.jpg

Dott on the other hand could care less if you look at him as long as he can get into or on top of something he is happy
DSCF4409.jpg

DSCF4410.jpg

See climbing on top of Dipp must be fun!!
DSCF4412.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
So good to hear from you again. I guess you've had a bit of a growth spurt, huh? They look good and healthy.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Yeah they have been doing really well. I've been so busy dealing with junk IRL that I have missed coming on here and just seeing everyone and their shelled monsters. :) Hopefully things work out to where I have some time to get on at least once a week.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Thanks folks after I left them alone for a few minutes Dipp decided to come out of her corner and walk around. She is such a shy little one. I did get a little video of them but of course she froze when I got out there and Dott decided he needed to climb over her. Again.

Here is the link if you want to check it out. I've also got some baby bird and AST videos on there.

http://youtu.be/KQ9AKypkQMc?hd=1

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
They look great :D What kind of leaves are in the picture?

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Thank you, my girlfriend named them. And she is not happy about them going outside permanently yet. She is sad.:( But I keep telling her that we can't have 2 100 pound monsters in the house and that they need the sun. Plus she wont want to shovel the turds.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Those are fun names and nice looking setup and torts:)

Status
Not open for further replies.