Do you get along with everyone via the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
1,143
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
AnthonyC said:
Ya know, Ty. I would like to recant my opinion and say that there is one particular person I don't much care for on this forum... That person would be one Miss Berry Bean! She comes on here all... "Oh, look at me! I have a bloody secret!" Now if she decides to share that secret with all of us then I'll humbly withdraw my statement! Thank you! :D:D:p:p;);)

Not a chance now!
You'll never know retract that statement and you might get a PM :)
 

stephiiberrybean

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
1,143
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
tyler0912 said:
When are you opening everyone to the secret steph?

Well soon hopefully but it's sort of changed. I'm not getting what you thought I was. All will be revealed! See it's even a secret from you now :D hehe!
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Steph, can we @ least guess & if we get it right can you PM the person that guessed and let them know they're right? Sorry I'm like a big child when it comes to secrets!!! :D
 

stephiiberrybean

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
1,143
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
AnthonyC said:
Steph, can we @ least guess & if we get it right can you PM the person that guessed and let them know they're right? Sorry I'm like a big child when it comes to secrets!!! :D

Yep! Go on then.
There's 3 little surprises. 2 are kind of together :)
Go for it :)
 

cherylim

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
1,548
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
I reckon Steph's getting at least one Hermann's tortoise. She'd be right to. They're amazing.

It's that, isn't it? Good choice!
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Beans, if I guess this you better not fib and tell me I was wrong! Should I PM my guesses or just air them out on here?

stephiiberrybean said:
AnthonyC said:
Steph, can we @ least guess & if we get it right can you PM the person that guessed and let them know they're right? Sorry I'm like a big child when it comes to secrets!!! :D

Yep! Go on then.
There's 3 little surprises. 2 are kind of together :)
Go for it :)
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Oh Lord... is there a Baby Beans in your near future? (God, help us all!)... or triplets? :)
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
You "reckon"? I think that you've been watching too many American Cowboy movies!

cherylim said:
I reckon Steph's getting at least one Hermann's tortoise. She'd be right to. They're amazing.

It's that, isn't it? Good choice!
 

cherylim

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
1,548
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
AnthonyC said:
You "reckon"? I think that you've been watching too many American Cowboy movies!

cherylim said:
I reckon Steph's getting at least one Hermann's tortoise. She'd be right to. They're amazing.

It's that, isn't it? Good choice!

Is that cowboy-speak in the US? :eek:

Ah well, I must just be that cool, y'all. Yee-haw! :cool:
 

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
19,653
Location (City and/or State)
CA
still waters run deep
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top