Do you get along with everyone via the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
Torty Mom said:
ascott said:
LOL, have a great day Mary Anne.....and I think Tyler was trying to scoot you off.....LOL jk :D
I think so too :D Little turkey! Some thanks, after I tried to protect him!

NO YOU DID NOT YOU RAN OUT THE ROOM ;)

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
TurtleTortoise said:
Now we all know how eachother feels!
Well, not exactly, just some!

tyler0912 said:
Torty Mom said:
ascott said:
LOL, have a great day Mary Anne.....and I think Tyler was trying to scoot you off.....LOL jk :D
I think so too :D Little turkey! Some thanks, after I tried to protect him!

NO YOU DID NOT YOU RAN OUT THE ROOM ;)
Before Jacqui yelled at you! :p

B

byerssusan

LOL This is one of the oddest threads I have read.LOL.. Any ole way..About getting along with others..I think that was what this was about LOL.. I'm kinda lost at the moment...If there are any here whichI really don't care for..Which i am not saying that is the case. Too me this is just a forum..And in the face to face world I am sure I would get along with everyone of you..Even with differences in opinions. Different opinions that we all have is what makes this forum what it is.. A wonderful site where you can express your own opinions..and get alot of feed back. I don't pm alot..I do pms quiet often though LOL.. Sorry..

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I don't have any problems with anyone here. I enjoy the different personalities on this forum. Most importantly these people have given me great advice. Only once did someone give me advice that was confusing and rude, but I except that people are different and react and express them selves in different ways.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I've always gotten along with EVERYONE on this forum, and most people here have helped me at one time or another. Only once did someone hurt my feelings, and when I spoke to a friend that's on this forum, he told me that most everything on the computer is only make believe. If you shut off your computer, no one here exists for you any more......meaning that I really don't know anyone personally on here. I've never met anyone face to face. If I don't like someone's thread, I just don't get involved with it. I DO try to read most of the threads each day, just to learn as much as I can.
As for SW and some other UK forums that I belong to.....I usually only lurk on them, because I am fascinated with how different we all do things. I don't have much to contribute but I love seeing how others do things in different parts of the world. And Kelly, for what it's worth, I love seeing pictures of your torts and how you keep them.
And Tyler, you're a sweetie, and you know how much I like you! I've raised 5 sons, so there's nothing you could do that would shock me.
Anyway, I try to get along with everyone.....life is too short to worry about nonsense. If you don't like something someone posts, just go on to another thread, or shut down your computer and have a cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.