Dry weeds

awioa

Location (City and/or State)
New Mexico
I was curious if Sulcatas eat dried weeds? Or do they just like it fresh? (It would be my preference, lol)

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I was curious if Sulcatas eat dried weeds? Or do they just like it fresh? (It would be my preference, lol)
With about a foot of fresh snow here in Michigan, I have no access to Fresh weeds. I ordered some stuff online called herbal hay. They don't list all the ingredients, but it's a dry mixture of many flowers and various plants. It's more of a garnish to add to your greens, I have also mixed it in with some moistened Mazuri. I offered him some of the dry mixture all by itself and he seemed to really enjoy it.

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
With about a foot of fresh snow here in Michigan, I have no access to Fresh weeds. I ordered some stuff online called herbal hay. They don't list all the ingredients, but it's a dry mixture of many flowers and various plants. It's more of a garnish to add to your greens, I have also mixed it in with some moistened Mazuri. I offered him some of the dry mixture all by itself and he seemed to really enjoy it.

You might also try soaking it in water to sort of reconstitute it . I do this with Speedy's hay , it greens right up and he really enjoy's it ! Once he gets bigger you could go with hay also ! By the bale I mean !

Hay 1.jpg