Eastern or Western? Age?

Franklin'sMom

Hi everyone! This is Finnley my new hermanns tortoise. I recently rescued him from petsmart. I understand not supporting them and all but I just couldn't leave him there. His habitat was horrible. He had been there for longer than six months and his shell had noticeable pyramiding. I was just wondering how old he could be and if he is Eastern, Western, or Dalmatian?

Any help is much appreciated ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1492315973.533068.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1492316137.331450.jpg

WithLisa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Austria
Eastern. As for the age I can only guess. He looks like he has been growing fast, so maybe 4-5 years?
Poor Finnley could badly need some natural sunlight, he's very pale. All the best for him! :)

Franklin'sMom

Eastern. As for the age I can only guess. He looks like he has been growing fast, so maybe 4-5 years?
Poor Finnley could badly need some natural sunlight, he's very pale. All the best for him! :)

Thank you so much! I've been getting a little enclosure ready for him to spend pretty days outside in. I hope to smooth him out as much as I can with love and better care. ❤️