Emergency (Injection/leg problem)

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Can you get a pediatric syringe with no needle? All you need to do is use your nail or a credit card to gently open his mouth and very slowly drip it in mixed with some water until the powder is in liquid form. Some will go flying, but he'll get most of it.

Dipa

Mahesana,Gujarat,India
Can you get a pediatric syringe with no needle? All you need to do is use your nail or a credit card to gently open his mouth and very slowly drip it in mixed with some water until the powder is in liquid form. Some will go flying, but he'll get most of it.
I hot it and also try
But the fillong the injection with the med powder is not working

Dipa

Mahesana,Gujarat,India
What for? Do you know the name of the pills?
Is it a pain killer? Or antibiotics? Anti-inflammatory drug? Are you sure the pills are medically sensible and could help heal a crack in the bone? :confused:
There is pain killer, antibiotic, calcium powder, anti inflammatory
Yeah it can heal the bones
But the main problem is how to give him and it mostly goes in waste by giving by injection syringe because the powder form of med cant goes into the syringe

Dipa

Mahesana,Gujarat,India
Calcium powder needs to be sprinkled very sparingly on food otherwise it is detected and won’t be eaten. Fortunately a tort only needs a tiny amount 3 days a week.

Can you get hold of cuttlebone (the bone of cuttlefish that people put in bird cages)? Some torts like chomping on those and they are a great alternative to calcium powder.

You are probably going to have to take the same approach with the pill. Grind it up very finely and use a tiny amount with a big piece of tomato.
He totally refuse the food if i sprinkle med
And also its crack so i have to give him the daily doses.

daniellenc

Maryland
You need to open his mouth then. I’m guessing you don’t have kids? Literally be gentle but a pediatric syringe no needle and slowly squirt it in.

Dipa

Mahesana,Gujarat,India
You need to open his mouth then. I’m guessing you don’t have kids? Literally be gentle but a pediatric syringe no needle and slowly squirt it in.
Yeah
I am bachelor
But i know the basics
I literally raised my little sister
I tried that syringe like that but the fluid comeout by his mouth and nose...
So i dont feel well

WithLisa

5 Year Member
Austria
There is pain killer, antibiotic, calcium powder, anti inflammatory
So many things in just one pill? That's unusual.
Why would he need antibiotics? He doesn't have any open wounds, does he?