Everyday Smells.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't like the taste of coffee, or the aftertaste, however, I love the way it smells! snoman.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
If my sniffer got cut off today and I had one last smell ..... I would go with Apple smoked pork roast . God it smells so good .

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Citrus is really nice, though.
Pears are amazing! Too bad they don't taste like that :(

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
I love the smell of pine wood shavings i grew up next to a wood mill and the smell of the southern summer rain from when i lived in arkansas you could literally smell the rain in the air it's not like that here

one smell i hate and no offense to anyone who lives there because i used to is Louisiana i dont know what it was but the part we lived in smelled foul i think it was the swamps

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
Best thing I ever smelled was vernix. My younger daughter was born covered in it, and the midwife rubbed it in to the baby's skin instead of washing it off & substituting chemical smells. Baby powder tries to approximate the smell but doesn't come close.

Flowering citrus trees. Clean dirt. My dog. (Not your dog.) Salt air at the seaside. The scent released when you snap a green leaf. Fermenting damp fallen leaves. Ripe berries. Wild onions after the rain.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Best thing I ever smelled was vernix. My younger daughter was born covered in it, and the midwife rubbed it in to the baby's skin instead of washing it off & substituting chemical smells. Baby powder tries to approximate the smell but doesn't come close.

Flowering citrus trees. Clean dirt. My dog. (Not your dog.) Salt air at the seaside. The scent released when you snap a green leaf. Fermenting damp fallen leaves. Ripe berries. Wild onions after the rain.
Your first best thing you ever smelled, omg, grouse, oops gross:D

Last edited:

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Hmmm... probably would have to be pool/pool chemicals. Chlorine is so fresh! :D
One of the first things I remember smelling and still remember what it smells like.