Fast asleep...

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Is the heat lamp all I need to keep her warm? Cinnamon is doing great and loves eating the plants growing in her tank. View attachment 268622
Hi Angie,

Did you change the heat lamp to a CHE like I suggested? Remember the red light is not a good light to use for them, as red indicates food and they will and can end up eating the substrate, which is what you don't want them to do.

How is Cinnamon doing? Anymore photos to share here for us?

AngieMac

5 Year Member
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi Angie,

Did you change the heat lamp to a CHE like I suggested? Remember the red light is not a good light to use for them, as red indicates food and they will and can end up eating the substrate, which is what you don't want them to do.

How is Cinnamon doing? Anymore photos to share here for us?
Hello Carol. I have ordered the right lamp for her. Until then I am still using the red one for heat. But she seems fine with the red lamp for now. She is doing so well. I need to weigh her again. She is so active now and exploring news flavours of food.20190409_224049.jpeg

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hello Carol. I have ordered the right lamp for her. Until then I am still using the red one for heat. But she seems fine with the red lamp for now. She is doing so well. I need to weigh her again. She is so active now and exploring news flavours of food.View attachment 269557
Cinnamon is looking great. Well done Angie.