Free Culverts

TriciaStringer

Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana
I am in Denham Springs, LA and have some culverts our sulcatas are too big to use anymore. They would be great for redfoots or similar size tortoises. I attached examples of what we do with them. We still need to fill them with dirt. It is a great escape from the heat. Our big guy uses his all the time. Let me know if you want to come get them.

D1A89F1E-76BD-4FD4-A973-D0B8F1FD8F9D.jpeg 84639239-0ACA-472C-8103-3D69B9F1D8EF.jpeg F9C16D61-71AA-45F7-A185-390EDB888441.jpeg

TriciaStringer

Louisiana
I sure wish you were closer to me! Or me closer to you! Either way works...
I haven't seen much of you lately. Have you been hiding out in the CDR? :)
We are doing great. I haven't been on in a while because getting our farm started has been extremely time consuming and exhausting. I hope to have extra time now. We just enlarged the tort yards after being here a year. We have chickens, ducks, a goose, and are putting up goat fencing. It is so tiring but we love it! My husband jokes that he goes to work to get a break from working. Wish we had started all this in our 20s.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
We are doing great. I haven't been on in a while because getting our farm started has been extremely time consuming and exhausting. I hope to have extra time now. We just enlarged the tort yards after being here a year. We have chickens, ducks, a goose, and are putting up goat fencing. It is so tiring but we love it! My husband jokes that he goes to work to get a break from working. Wish we had started all this in our 20s.
I'm delighted to hear your farm is going well. And a menagerie too!