Free Sulcata to good home

krh11b23

5 Year Member
If anyone is interested in taking in a male Sulcata, just old enough to show male signs(about 15 inches long), message me. I live in the Tulsa OK area. The tort is free to a good home. Cannot ship, shell is in good shape very minimal pyramiding at all.

Mauiwowie

Location (City and/or State)
HI
I’m on Maui and have a great habitat for him! Why don’t u want to ship?

Jeff in Texas

North Lake, Texas
If anyone is interested in taking in a male Sulcata, just old enough to show male signs(about 15 inches long), message me. I live in the Tulsa OK area. The tort is free to a good home. Cannot ship, shell is in good shape very minimal pyramiding at all.
Hello my name is Jeff, I'm interested to know if you still have the Tortoise for adoption.

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi there. I don't know if you still have your sully, but my daughter lives in Texas, and might be interested. She works with an org that rescues and rehabs animals of all sorts, and has worked with sulcatas in the past. She currently owns a redfoot. If he is still available, let me know and I would be happy to check with her.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
PM sent

Sfolsom88

Collinsville
If you still have I am in Tulsa!