Full Disclosure? Or do you not think, they exist?

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
OK, I don't know if this is considered political or not, obviously I don't see it that way but this is someone else's sandbox so if it disappears, I won't get twisted, promise.

I always suggest that folks keep an open mind. For some it's easy, others find it's very difficult. I hope members here find it easy. LOL

So, first question;
Do you believe there are alien, "made-by-others" vehicles in our skies & in our possession?

If you do, do you think that will be disclosed to us in your lifetime by the powers that be?

This is a subject that has fascinated me like many others for my entire life. I don't get caught up in TV shows that make nothing but suppositions but I do remain open. I won't ask if folks have seen a "ufo" simply because we all have seen something that we were not able to identify. I also know some folks are uncomfortable even thinking about aliens, Kerry for instance is overwhelmed by the idea so she "turns it off" and doesn't want to think about it. She also isn't too curious about "things on the other side".

I have to say, with the new wave of thinking I see .....I actually feel that we are closer than ever when the folks with cameras and stripes on their shoulders are on national TV showing us what they see. While I have serious reservations over claims of "bodies", the idea of sending unmanned drones instead of showing up in person isn't new, we have them on Mars, the moon, an asteroid, Jupiter. We even have one that recently left our solar system. In the 13.6 or .8 billion whatever years since the supposed Big Bang, are we humans really the epitome of life? Or are there others?

All that said, I don't believe the outcome of such a contact would benefit mankind. I am one of the "it would be Cortez to the Aztecs" kind of things, but I'd be the first to walk up to their ship! I would be compelled by my own curiosity.

The above comments would have certified me as "crazy" in my own lifetime, today it's okay.......everything continues to evolve, everything. People, places, the earth, ideas, science, relationships, careers...everything. Keep an open mind, where things can flow into it!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I believe!

I'm of the school that believes the building of the pyramids was aided by alien intervention. One thing that convinced me is the fact there are so many pyramids all over the world built by ancient civilizations.

I don't understand why the powers that be feel they have to keep it hidden from us.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Why should I not believe in myself? We are all alien to something different, just as they are alien to us! Jeff, don't walk towards that awesome thing alone. Take me with you!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Why should I not believe in myself? We are all alien to something different, just as they are alien to us! Jeff, don't walk towards that awesome thing alone. Take me with you!
Tammy. Yes, please go.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Full disclosure. Yes I believe there's other beings out there and amongst us. I call them angels. And I believe there's much we don't know about how our planet actually works either. Like the Bermuda triangle etc.🤗 I even believe the Lockness monster exists.😊

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I think it's totally illogical and ridiculous to believe we are the only planet supporting life. We've progressed beyond that primitive kind of thinking. And most of us have seen strange things in the sky! Some explained, some not. It's fascinating! I love the sky almost as much as the ocean. But the sky is endless so it's a bit scary!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
You must know that I have an open mind just from my "ghost stories" thread alone.
But for me it's the vast descriptions of the shapes and sizes of the UFOs that let me down.
Is traveling to Earth so simple for them that they can get here like one of us can drive our automobile to the grocery store?
Do they come all the way here for a few probings?
What's the purpose?

Just proof of a single alien or alien spacecraft could unite all of mankind over night. World wide.
I'd like to believe that a few of these stories are true.
But I really doubt them all.
Like the "ghost stories". Every unexplained thing actually does have an explanation. But the truth is probably not as interesting

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've seen no hard evidence of alien life. Lots of possibilities, but nothing solid. I have an open mind and I'm willing to look at facts, but I don't go on "faith" alone. It is certainly plausible that there are other sentient life forms out there, but I'd like some evidence before we conclude that its a fact.

As far as the government. You already know how I feel about that. Nothing but lies and corruption. Same story through all of human history. Torture, genocide, murder, theft, power grabs, general malfeasance, and wrong doing. Here in this country, our founders sought to do it better and give us the tools to make it last, but we've all watched that unravel in our life times too. We had a nice run of freedom for a couple hundred years, but the same evil-doers will never quit doing their work.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Can you imagine an advanced alien species parked in the space above the earth silently monitoring all the electronic transmissions coming from the earth. They are doing so to see if we could be a beneficial species to the galactic collective for better life for all. I would think 2 hours could be all they take before they fly away and mark this planet us unfixable!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Can you imagine an advanced alien species parked in the space above the earth silently monitoring all the electronic transmissions coming from the earth. They are doing so to see if we could be a beneficial species to the galactic collective for better life for all. I would think 2 hours could be all they take before they fly away and mark this planet us unfixable!
I find this interesting. Due to movies and the pop culture we were all raised with, we see any alien life form as far superior to us developmentally and intellectually. We see the human flaws around us daily and for a multitude of possible reasons, we seem to want to think that we are primitive and other visiting "aliens" must be smarter and more civilized than we are.

Why? The basic biological facts that formed our behavior and continue to govern our behavior have always existed and always will. To believe that other civilizations have found a better way to exist denies the basic biological facts that regulate life on this planet. Isn't it possible that alien life forms, if they exist, are just as primitive, just as competitive, just as territorial, emotional, and combative as we are? Ever watch "Mars Attacks"?

If there is another planet out there somewhere with life on it, why do we assume that those beings are better, smarter, more advanced than we are? Maybe they are still in their neanderthal stage beating each other over the head with sticks and stones and muttering "gooney goo goo". Maybe they aren't hominid in their form at all. Maybe they are gelatinous blobs that never got out of their "oceans".

We have space craft that travel to other planets. Maybe their space craft are just as fallible and blow up sometimes too. We assume that they would know both that there are radio frequency waves to monitor, and that they would know how to monitor them, and that they would find what they monitor to mean that we are somehow "unworthy". Maybe they would discover that we are smarter and more advanced than they are. Maybe they don't use radio wave communication and have discovered/invented some other means or communication.

Food for thought...

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Thanks guys, it's an interesting subject because it has so many facets.

To me, The Ancient Alien idea, well it seems to make religions, completely understandable as opposed to being raised to "believe this". Bringing this up as an Altar boy to he Priest was "frowned upon" however, at least at my church.

I hope that we can all learn, what's really there, instead of just a group of "brokens" presumptuous enough to think they are special.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I find this interesting. Due to movies and the pop culture we were all raised with, we see any alien life form as far superior to us developmentally and intellectually. We see the human flaws around us daily and for a multitude of possible reasons, we seem to want to think that we are primitive and other visiting "aliens" must be smarter and more civilized than we are.

Why? The basic biological facts that formed our behavior and continue to govern our behavior have always existed and always will. To believe that other civilizations have found a better way to exist denies the basic biological facts that regulate life on this planet. Isn't it possible that alien life forms, if they exist, are just as primitive, just as competitive, just as territorial, emotional, and combative as we are? Ever watch "Mars Attacks"?

If there is another planet out there somewhere with life on it, why do we assume that those beings are better, smarter, more advanced than we are? Maybe they are still in their neanderthal stage beating each other over the head with sticks and stones and muttering "gooney goo goo". Maybe they aren't hominid in their form at all. Maybe they are gelatinous blobs that never got out of their "oceans".

We have space craft that travel to other planets. Maybe their space craft are just as fallible and blow up sometimes too. We assume that they would know both that there are radio frequency waves to monitor, and that they would know how to monitor them, and that they would find what they monitor to mean that we are somehow "unworthy". Maybe they would discover that we are smarter and more advanced than they are. Maybe they don't use radio wave communication and have discovered/invented some other means or communication.

Food for thought...
I believe that whatever "others" there are out there are pretty sure to be both more and less advanced than us in their own ways. They are always portrayed to be more advanced because it makes for more exciting stories.