Giving away my Sulcata tortoise

eve305

Location (City and/or State)
Tampa
I had my sulcata tortoise since 2016. I unfortunately had bad life changes and unable to meet my tortoise needs. He is very active and friendly. I would love to know if there is anyone willing to adapt my tortoise and continue to take good care of him. I currently live in Florida. If you are out of state, we can talk about it as well. Thank you

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I want to warn you in advance about forum TROLLS.
They are members that seem to lurk in the background. Never contribute to the forum and only pop in when there is a free or discounted tortoise.
Unknown members have unknown intentions.
Ask many questions.
Including possible references from other members.

Katie11

Baker fl
Hey Eve
Sorry about the situation but I also am in Florida in the Northwest panhandle. I have the perfect place for him. I'm currently fostering a leopard tortoise again for a member on here. Me and a family member are devoting 2 acres to sulcata sanctuary. Please feel free to message me. I also have a big male but they would be kept separated.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey Eve
Sorry about the situation but I also am in Florida in the Northwest panhandle. I have the perfect place for him. I'm currently fostering a leopard tortoise again for a member on here. Me and a family member are devoting 2 acres to sulcata sanctuary. Please feel free to message me. I also have a big male but they would be kept separated.
Hi Katie!

Eve, I've seen Katie's place and if I were a tortoise, I'd want to live there! Hope it works out. She would a GREAT home for your tortoise.