Godzilla vs the Worm

M

Maggie Cummings

I have giant night crawlers here, so I always feed him smaller red wigglers. But tonight I mixed up blueberries and bananas and cut up night crawlers. The sections of worms were bigger than the turtle and of course he froze when he saw the camera. He's an Eastern Box turtle that hatched out in my sister's pasture last Sept. Then an adult bit off part of his bridge. So I brought him home, I love babies, and he's growing like a weed now. He eats good, berries, live protein and some greens. He's about the size of a quarter and bites pretty hard. I just thought you'd like to see him...IMG_2703.JPG IMG_2583.JPG IMG_2692.JPG IMG_2700.JPG

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
What you have is a Torzilla. Little correction for you.

We love ti see him. Thank you for sharing it.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So cute. He looks like he is a good eater taking a big bite from a worm larger then him.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
He's really done a lot of growing since you've had him. Just look at all those growth lines. I have another one here I wish was in your care. I just can't seem to give them the personal attention you give them.

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

M

Maggie Cummings

His substrate is grade 'fine' orchid bark. Yvonne gets it for me as I can't find it in Oregon.

His new name is TORZILLA thanks Stephen...:)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
His substrate is grade 'fine' orchid bark. Yvonne gets it for me as I can't find it in Oregon.

His new name is TORZILLA thanks Stephen...:)
I'm glad we got his name right. No things to me. I just follow your thought process......

One little request.......Keep those cute picture coming. Please! ! !