Greeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irrfin

5 Year Member
I am a 6 year russian T owner with recent and past experience with Galapagos T's. In the summer of 2008 I chaperoned a trip to the Galapagos and spent 2 weeks visiting different Islands. I only saw wild T's in the high lands of Santa Cruz, but I visited Floreana, Espanola, San Cristobal, Santa Fe and back to Santa Cruz.

I enjoy teaching high school science, as well as my collection of tarantulas, chameleons, PDFs, crested geckos and rare cacti.

Thanks for helping me answer my questions.

Irrfin

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you had an interesting trip! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey Yvonne, it another cacti collector person!

Hi! *waves* Welcome to our getting bigger ever minute, little TFO family. :D That trip must have been awesome. You have some great items in your ummm collections. I hope you post pictures of them in their appropriate sections throughout the forum. I know I would enjoy seeing them. Once more, glad your here! :tort:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. What's a PDF?

Russians are great. Looking to start my own herd soon.

I'm also a fan of T's and chameleons too. I've got three G. pulchra and 3 G. aureostriata. Don't have any chameleons right now but I've been fighting the urge for a long time. Its a battle I'm sure I will lose.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Tom said:
. Don't have any chameleons right now but I've been fighting the urge for a long time. Its a battle I'm sure I will lose.

:D I am in the same boat with you Tom. :D They are just totally fascinating to me, too. I would so love to work with them, but I keep telling myself they are too fragile for me. It's worked so far to keep me chameleon free. :p

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Tom said:
Hello and welcome. What's a PDF?

My wild guess is a dart frog, anybody else want to make guesses until we get the correct answer?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi irrfin:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Is "irrfin" your username, or your real name too? And may we know where you are?

I also collect cacti. I have quite a nice collection of euphorbia. I'd love to see pictures of yours this spring when they bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.