Growth!

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Galveston, Tx
Both my guys have grown so much. My baby (Tippie) is just about 2 years old And I've had her since a baby. Her pyramiding has been a battle, but she's getting better. Happy to report she is 2lbs 4oz!
I've had Ollie since Feb. He is about 3 years old (found him on here). He is 25lbs!!
I'm so proud of how big these 2 are getting!!AirBrush_20170618181229.jpg AirBrush_20170607001004.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looking very good. You do know they will not be able to be housed together unless you have a lot of property and a lot of sight barriers, hides, feeding stations, etc, and then they still may need their own space. If they are housed together now, be prepared to seperate them soon. Most likely bullying has already started.

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Galveston, Tx
Looking very good. You do know they will not be able to be housed together unless you have a lot of property and a lot of sight barriers, hides, feeding stations, etc, and then they still may need their own space. If they are housed together now, be prepared to seperate them soon. Most likely bullying has already started.
Ah, yes. The little one has a separate enclosure :)