Habitat thermostat for CHE

Natalie44

Location (City and/or State)
Essex
Right….ive realised I’ve probably bought the wrong thermostat! The one I got is habitat pulse proportional- the temp range is from 26-40 degrees Celsius. I’m mainly using it for when the night temp drops.:..so was there any point in me buying one that has such a high range? I want the night time temp to get to 21 degrees c. I’ve attached a few other habistat thermometers that are maybe more suitable? Please let me know which is suitable for my set up. Thank you in advance :)
Natalie x

Attachments

• IMG_4927.jpeg
    IMG_4927.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4926.jpeg
    IMG_4926.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It appears that you have the 'high range' version of the pulse proportional, you'd need the 'standard range' model that is from 18 - 32°C (18 - 90°F)

Natalie44

Essex
It appears that you have the 'high range' version of the pulse proportional, you'd need the 'standard range' model that is from 18 - 32°C (18 - 90°F)
Yea, I’ve just realised that :/ I wish I did before I bought it! I’m putting it up for sale now lol thank you for your reply. I’ll be getting the standard range instead x

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yea, I’ve just realised that :/ I wish I did before I bought it! I’m putting it up for sale now lol thank you for your reply. I’ll be getting the standard range instead x
Its brand new. Can't you return it to the seller?

Natalie44

Essex
It’s brand new. Can't you return it to the seller?
Will this one do the trick? I don’t want to buy another one and then find out I have to send it back…again lol 🙈

Attachments

• IMG_4939.jpeg
    IMG_4939.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Will this one do the trick? I don’t want to buy another one and then find out I have to send it back…again lol 🙈
How many watts does it handle and what is the temperature range? I don't have experience with that brand.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
How many watts does it handle and what is the temperature range? I don't have experience with that brand.
It's simple on/off thermostat rated for 600W, range 18-34C (64-92F). Habistat is a brand popular in UK and EU. From what I've seen from other UK members - they are pretty reliable.