Healthy??

brian.le02

Location (City and/or State)
Surprise Arizona
Hey just wondering if my little tort was looking ok I noticed his back foot is a little dark I think it might just be dirt not sure but just making sure my little tort is a healthy one
IMG_2354.jpg
IMG_2355.jpg
IMG_2356.jpg
IMG_2357.jpg
IMG_2358.jpg
IMG_2359.jpg

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Looks perfect. The color variation is normal.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No one can tell by looking at pics if your tortoise is healthy. He looks okay to me. I don't see anything wrong in the pics.

To assess the health, we'd need to know much more about how you are housing and feeding it.

brian.le02

Surprise Arizona
No one can tell by looking at pics if your tortoise is healthy. He looks okay to me. I don't see anything wrong in the pics.

To assess the health, we'd need to know much more about how you are housing and feeding it.
Oh yes thank you just wanted to make sure his shell was good and his skin eyes nose etc he is in a box 3ft by 5ft I believe and the temp is around 90 and the humidity ranges 85-90% at all times he has been doing fine he eats and moves around and sits in is water bowl a lot I give him soaks almost everyday and he doesn’t really have urates and his poo also looks fine I feee him the edible weeds I find in my yard also he just finished a bottle of zilla tortoise pellet food I just bought him mazuri today and he enjoyed a few pellets of those I just posted a new thread about new weeds that have appeared in my yard and was wondering if I cold feed those to him as well Than you!