Hello!...Again.

Location (City and/or State)
Utah
I had another profile on this Forum with the username KatyushaB. However unfortunately life got in the way and I have been inactive for a long while. I have tried multiple times to log in to my old account, but for the death of me it won't let me in. I have even tried multiple times to change the password. But it's still won't let me in. Perhaps it got hacked. I really don't know.

I am very glad to be back with this wonderful community. And learning everything I can about tortoises yet again. This is an amazing forum full of amazing people. I was unsure of whether I should introduce my self again or not. But I decided on yes because I now have a new profile.

I hope to see you all on the forum. Good day!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome back! Are you "Katy"? I tried to find your other username and it tells me there's no such person. So we'll just have to get to know you as the one who keeps a criminal tortoise!!!

Utah
Welcome back! Are you "Katy"? I tried to find your other username and it tells me there's no such person. So we'll just have to get to know you as the one who keeps a criminal tortoise!!!
Yes, that was in fact me. I also tried to search my username but I couldn't find it either. I really don't know what happened.

But it's good to be back in action!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome again!

Utah
Yes, that was in fact me. I also tried to search my username but I couldn't find it either. I really don't know what happened.

But it's good to be back in action!

Ahem. I am sorry, I phrased that wrong. "Katy"..or..what's left of Katy is gone. The person you are talking to now is..or, was Katy's former pet.

You see, I got tired of living in a wooden box. Of constantly digging into the ground but never getting anywhere. Of basking under a sun, that I soon realized to be fake. I only got to see my lovely girlfriend a few weeks a year, my surroundings were barren. And I was sick of it.