Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
What did the crosses look like? What did their pastrom look like? I agree with you about favorites. I have found it is like my RFs but maybe more intelligent (sorry Terry).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Itort said:
What did the crosses look like? What did their pastrom look like? I agree with you about favorites. I have found it is like my RFs but maybe more intelligent (sorry Terry).

There were some with the Mee characteristic and some with Mep characteristics. Two of the smallest that I sold have come back to me because the woman couldn't keep them anymore, and the guy I'm in partnership with had originally wanted to keep 4 of his, so I have 6 of them here. Of those 6, they all have the Mee plastron.

Yvonne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just out of curiosity (because I'm new to the forum format), when we change the subject like we have from "hello" to talking about Burmese tortoises, should we take our discussion to a different heading or is it ok to continue on the "hello" subject?

Yvonne

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
thats up to you at this point. this thread will still show up when someone searches for "burmese tortoise"...however it will be easier for others to join the current conversation if you started a new thread in the general discussion area. your call.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
josh said:
thats up to you at this point. this thread will still show up when someone searches for "burmese tortoise"...however it will be easier for others to join the current conversation if you started a new thread in the general discussion area. your call.

Thanks, Josh: So, if instead of hitting the "reply" button at the bottom of the post I would go to the bottom of the page and hit the "new thread" button? And would the person I was replying to receive my reply?

Yvonne
(sorry to be such a dummy)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
if you want to start a general Burmese Tortoise thread (i think this is a good idea), you should probably go to the General Tortoise Discussion forum and create a new thread there. this thread is in the Introductions forum. its probably a better idea to answer specific questions here (it will be easier for folks to find your answers).

(you're not a dummy! remember: there are no 'dummy' questions)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:) Welcome!! I have enjoyed your comments on other groups for quite some time, it's really great to have you adding your thoughts in here also!

Status
Not open for further replies.