Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zik

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Philippines
Hello everyone. I'm Zik, and I'm from the Philippines. I currently own a Red-footed :tort: which I got over a year ago. I named it "Mayo" because its head is kind of yellowish which reminds me of Japanese mayonnaise. :) Mayo is one of my most effective stress-relieving sources, seeing her eat her healthy greens and flowers regularly makes me happy and cheerful. I love my tortoise so much, I will take care of her as best as I can because I want Mayo to be still around during the time I get to have my own family.​

Attachments

• Mayo.jpg
    Mayo.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Mayo 2.jpg
    Mayo 2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Mayo 3.jpg
    Mayo 3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 27

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Welcome! The bet pictures are taken at their level.

Zik

10 Year Member!
Philippines
Zamric said:
Welcome to the Forum!
coreyc said:
wellington said:
Hello and WELCOME :D
dmarcus said:
Hello Zik and welcome to the forum...

Thanks for the welcome, Zamric, Corey, Wellington and DMarcus. Highly appreciated. :)

Blake m said:
Welcome! The bet pictures are taken at their level.

Thanks for the welcome, Blake. I have to agree with your statement, because that's really the best angle to shoot at. :)

Zik

10 Year Member!
Philippines
pam said:

Thank you Pam. :)

NudistApple said:
Welcome! Your Mayo is a real little beauty.

Thank you Apple, Mayo said 'Thank you' as well. :) Just a question, I was looking at different people's signatures including yours, it says 2.1.0. before the tort's name. What does it mean?

ALDABRAMAN said:

Thank you AldabraMan, great pick on the aldabra breeder. I really like 'A', I also like 'C' as well. It was a tough pick because 'A' looks more physically fit, but I can tell that 'C' has more personality and attitude by the looks of its photo.

lushcious said:
Sucha cute redfoot!

Thanks Lushcious, much appreciated by me and Mayo. :)

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Zik said:
NudistApple said:
Welcome! Your Mayo is a real little beauty.

Thank you Apple, Mayo said 'Thank you' as well. :) Just a question, I was looking at different people's signatures including yours, it says 2.1.0. before the tort's name. What does it mean?

Numbers of animals, and their genders! Male is first, female is second, and ungendered is last. So for instance, I have one female rat, and two males (though neutered) so I have 2.1.0 rats! I only have one tortoise, and "she" is too young to know the gender of, so I have 0.0.1 tortoises. (-:

Zik

10 Year Member!
Philippines
TORTOISEMAN1 said:
Welcome!!

Thank you TortoiseMan1.

NudistApple said:
Numbers of animals, and their genders! Male is first, female is second, and ungendered is last. So for instance, I have one female rat, and two males (though neutered) so I have 2.1.0 rats! I only have one tortoise, and "she" is too young to know the gender of, so I have 0.0.1 tortoises. (-:

Oh okay, pretty clear to me now. Your explanation made it easy for me to understand. Thank you Apple. I shall update my signature and apply your teachings. ;)

Zik

10 Year Member!
Philippines
bigred said:
Good looking little guy you have, Redfoot torts are great torts

Thanks BigRed. Yeah RF torts are just so irresistibly cute, I like my redfoot so much. Even if the avatar is kinda small, I can tell that your redfoot is looking great too, looks healthy.

Zik

10 Year Member!
Philippines
Took a photo of Mayo today while she was eating. I chopped some tomatoes and cucumber, mixed them and added Repashy Super Veggie supplement.

The moment I placed her meal on the ground, she peeked out of her cave then went to the dish when she saw that the meal was served. :)

Attachments

• Mayo food.JPG
    Mayo food.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Mayo.JPG
    Mayo.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Mayo 3.JPG
    Mayo 3.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Mayo 8.JPG
    Mayo 8.JPG