Help finding exotic vet near me

Location (City and/or State)
Central PA
I have a 2 year old greek tortoise who i have never taken to the vet and i want to give her yearly check ups or an emergency vet place nearby does anybody know exotic vets that take tortoises near south williamsport or williamsport pa? Im really nervous because she recently hurt herself and i was able to take care of it but if she ever does it again i wouldnt know where to take her

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If your tort is not sick do not take it to a vet. Many of us have never taken a tortoise to the vet. Most vets do not know enough about tortoises and do more harm than good.

Sleppo

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
Agree, this forum is the best resource. Avoid the vet unless you are directed by a knowledgeable member on this form.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
If your tort is not sick do not take it to a vet. Many of us have never taken a tortoise to the vet. Most vets do not know enough about tortoises and do more harm than good.
Agreed.
We've had as many stories of crackpot vets harming tortoises as stories of excellent vets curing them.
Do research. Make sure your vet knows tortoises. And didn't just read about them somewhere.