HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenanddiego

5 Year Member
Over the past week I have noticed something coming from Diego's tail when he excretes. It's a fleshy/ purpuly colour kind of sack, it looks like it's something insid him. I've never noticed it before. Other than that he's happy and acive and has a healthy diet. Is it something to worry about??

laurenanddiego

5 Year Member
Thank you for your reply. He seems very happy, at first I thought he could be slightly constipated and it was happening as a result of that, However I've noticed it when he wee's aswell, and he eats a diet of mainly dandilions and clover so I think I can rule constipation out.
Thanks for your help, I hope some one can explain :) xx

laurenanddiego

5 Year Member
Sorry Sophie, I've only just noticed the link to that picture. It is kinda' similar, but no where near as big, or as red, it's kind of the shape of his tail with a hole in the middle. It only happens when he excretes so next time I will try and take a picture.
Thanks you. x

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
You have been flashed :D It sounds like he has shown you his penis. :p Perfectly normal for a young male to do.

Danny

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Its a boy!!!

Start passing out the cigars...

Watermelon

5 Year Member
At least its nothing bad then Lauren... :p

Ahwell, hope I didnt get you worried!! lol.

melkin

5 Year Member
Only one of my torts does this--the smallest Sulcata. He is into his second year of this type of behavior. I may have only one male, which woud be fortunate. Up until tonight I thought he was absorbing water with "that tissue-thing" when he would sit in the baby pool for at least half an hour and extrude himself into the water, but I was quite mistaken. Watch this video and learn. Be forewarned that there is some "language of shock and surprise" by the humans filming this clip that may offend some people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSfLKTTxtc

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
melkin said:
Only one of my torts does this--the smallest Sulcata. He is into his second year of this type of behavior. I may have only one male, which woud be fortunate. Up until tonight I thought he was absorbing water with "that tissue-thing" when he would sit in the baby pool for at least half an hour and extrude himself into the water, but I was quite mistaken. Watch this video and learn. Be forewarned that there is some "language of shock and surprise" by the humans filming this clip that may offend some people.

Oh my! I am not hoping Boulder is a girl:p

wrmitchell22 said:
melkin said:

Oh my! I am not hoping Boulder is a girl:p

I meant I am hoping, am hoping, Boulder is a girl, lmbo!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
melkin said:

We soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need an adult section to the forum :D

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.