hi my tortoise was eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherry head

5 Year Member
1 week once I cleaned his cage to replace the dirty carpet and replace with a new ... and do not forget the base with paper to absorb the urine ex
and in this picture was eating everything. the food was hibiscus, mazuri, cactus, squash,
for a while between radiata and a 1 terra sulcata,
and lights I use 20W UVB, UVA 50W global sun.
Unfortunately I often cold sulcata without cause.
anything because there is a place to drink in his terra area.
no suggestions please reply instructions, terra size 100cm x 60cm x 25cm with 5mm thick glass

makber.jpg

jemuran.jpg

sleeping.jpg

please comment and suggestion

cherry head

5 Year Member
cherry head said:
1 week once I cleaned his cage to replace the dirty carpet and replace with a new ... and do not forget the base with paper to absorb the urine ex
and in this picture was eating everything. the food was hibiscus, mazuri, cactus, squash,
for a while between radiata and a 1 terra sulcata,
and lights I use 20W UVB, UVA 50W global sun.
Unfortunately I often cold sulcata without cause.
anything because there is a place to drink in his terra area.
no suggestions please reply instructions, terra size 100cm x 60cm x 25cm with 5mm thick glass
please comment and suggestion

Please pardon my typo ... marked blue.
should please comment ..
but unfortunately I want to edit is no longer.
sorry again

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Are you saying that you feel like the sulcata is cold at times? Maybe you can partially cover the habitat to keep the warmth inside.

Also, in my opinion, you should separate the different tortoises. Its not a good idea to keep different kinds of tortoise together in the same habitat.

Yvonne

cherry head

5 Year Member
reptylefreek said:
I am sorta confused on what you are asking.

do not be confused because I want to edit again could not. because of mistakes he wrote ...

emysemys said:
Are you saying that you feel like the sulcata is cold at times? Maybe you can partially cover the habitat to keep the warmth inside.

Also, in my opinion, you should separate the different tortoises. Its not a good idea to keep different kinds of tortoise together in the same habitat.
Yvonne

thanks bro, just like temen by phone told me to separate between sulcata and radiatanya. both have different habitats, radiata love playing with water, whereas sulcata prefer dry areas. hm,,,, no wonder often cold.

sorry, I'm not good at English language well, so please be advised that I use a software tool tranlate

Status
Not open for further replies.