i need to calm down

Heather H

Location (City and/or State)
N.E. ohio
Ok who needs a laugh. I am stressing so much over perfection. I could not get my humidity up. Although my enclosue was dripping on the sides it was saying 10 -18 % . I took it into the bathroom after a very hot shower 78% humidity????? I'm stressed and confused. Then my 8 year old son figured it out. Duhhhhh I had to put the meter in the enclosue. It was reading the humidity outside the enclosure. I feel dumb. Humidity in enclosure is 89% woo hoo. The sensor probe only measures temp. Ok my enclosure is 90% perfect just need a che. Oh yeah and a tortoise :)
Hope you got giggle over this.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Ok who needs a laugh. I am stressing so much over perfection. I could not get my humidity up. Although my enclosue was dripping on the sides it was saying 10 -18 % . I took it into the bathroom after a very hot shower 78% humidity????? I'm stressed and confused. Then my 8 year old son figured it out. Duhhhhh I had to put the meter in the enclosue. It was reading the humidity outside the enclosure. I feel dumb. Humidity in enclosure is 89% woo hoo. The sensor probe only measures temp. Ok my enclosure is 90% perfect just need a che. Oh yeah and a tortoise :)
Hope you got giggle over this.
Make sure you put your tort on the inside of you enclosure or it won't feel the benefit of the 90% humidity. lol :)

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Anyway that's nothing, a while back I got in bath with my socks on. And I once went to work with odd shoes on. lol
That's just doing double time, laundry and bathing at once. But seriously I'm so nervous about perfection. I thing things are good now that's to @Yvonne G and a bunch of foil. Lol

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
yes i covered everything with foil. blocked any holes. covered the lights. its like a little wonderland in there the plants are loving it.
I'll be trying that what @Yvonne G did as a set up when I get the chance. Will you send photos before and after you get the tort.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I'll be trying that what @Yvonne G did as a set up when I get the chance. Will you send photos before and after you get the tort.
i have a thread " work in progress". I will make a thread about the baby when we get it. We came up with a name. Charlie it works for a boy or a girl :)
can you tell im a tiny bit excited :)
I tagged you in the thread

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
i have a thread " work in progress". I will make a thread about the baby when we get it. We came up with a name. Charlie it works for a boy or a girl :)
can you tell im a tiny bit excited :)
I tagged you in the thread
Thank you and yes I can feel your vibes from here, Good, really happy for you both. When do you think you are going to get it.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Thank you and yes I can feel your vibes from here, Good, really happy for you both. When do you think you are going to get it.
when there is not 2 feet of snow on the ground. I have to talk to the breeder about when he thinks the timing will be right it is 32 out so now is not a good time :)