I'm new and doing my research

KimKim

Hi everyone
I don't have a tortoise yet, but I am researching about what kind to get. One major factor is we are a USMC family and will probably make one more move before we settle down permanently. I am from and we currently live in Southern CA. I know for a fact, if I knew we were staying here, I would adopt a CA Desert Torroise. But there has been talk that we will be going to VA this year. I also like Leopard's and recently found out about the Pancakes! So I'm just reading through threads and trying to figure things out. :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome. Good to have you here. This is a great place to learn and share. You surly come to the right place to do your research.

Welcome! ! !

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). All your questions can and will be properly answered or found on this forum. At the bottom of my post is some threads of Toms for properly raising a leopard. The sulcata threads apply to leopards.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Welcome from from one Veteran to another. Tell your Family thanks for the service. A lot of great and very knowledgeable people here will help you.