I'm Outta Here ...

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Remember the other thread with the first time female?( the neat start pattern Cherry) ...Well her first clutch successfully hatch will be 5 for 5 ....the first 2 hatched already hatched out ...
Now the interesting thing ...was the two eggs to the right were noticed with their tiny pips , but tonight - POW! Tortie on the left said ...." I'm outta here" ....;)
:oops:;)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Remember the other thread with the first time female?( the neat start pattern Cherry) ...Well her first clutch successfully hatch will be 5 for 5 ....the first 2 hatched already hatched out ...
Now the interesting thing ...was the two eggs to the right were noticed with their tiny pips , but tonight - POW! Tortie on the left said ...." I'm outta here" ....;)
Lovely!

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
Godzilla needs me!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yes, Yes. YES!!!

You surely do...............