In The ER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Glad to hear of the progress. Keeping fingers crossed that he will continue to improve. :cool:

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
I think this describes my reaction:

banana20.gif

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
Creteloc said:
Chekov had a really good night. I checked on him at 2am and 4am and he was deep asleep in his hide. This morning at 7am he was out and about. His tail looks great! Yesterday it was sticking straight out and had a bulge in it... this morning it's curved around to his leg again and no bulge :) I hope that means the infection is down enough that his bladder isn't swollen and he's not trying to push it out. I have an idea how to soak him too so when I feed the kids I'm going to give him a good warm bath. Oh, and the tortoise table will be done today so no more box!

Terrific news!! Especially the table- to peak interest :) positive vibes your way!! You are an angel! Keep us posted! If you delayed rescuing it it may not have made it to see this new table...

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
You're so determined. I admire that you've fought so hard. It seems to be working! Keep up the great work, the both of you. Get healthy soon little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.