Indoor cage

faith_briars

Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you had some unique yet awesome ideas for an indoor cage like plants and stones and stuff. Please send pictures or comment your ideas because I wanna do something different

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you had some unique yet awesome ideas for an indoor cage like plants and stones and stuff. Please send pictures or comment your ideas because I wanna do something different

A very warm welcome to the forum. :tort:

Obviously, the bigger the enclosure the better. Torts are used to living in the wild where they wander around freely without "red lights"/borders/boundaries.;)

Have you got a tort, or are you planning to get one? If you do, please post pics of him/her. :D

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
There are tons of ways to do it. I opt for fairly simple and efficient.
0730161132.jpg
0531150801.jpg
0531150801a.jpg
0630161946a.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Have a look at the Enclosures section here.
Hundreds of good ideas there.

faith_briars

A very warm welcome to the forum. :tort:

Obviously, the bigger the enclosure the better. Torts are used to living in the wild where they wander around freely without "red lights"/borders/boundaries.;)

Have you got a tort, or are you planning to get one? If you do, please post pics of him/her. :D
I have a Russian:) her name is Cody. I'm trying to make her cage a little less... Boring.