Is David’s Jungle a reputable breeder?

AllieKat1997

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
Hey just curious if David’s Jungle is a reputable breeder I’ve found him on morphmarket and it seems good. Just wanted a second opinion before purchasing. Thanks!

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I’m having difficulty finding much information about how he raises his tortoises, but the pictures look nice and he seems to have a very smooth shelled adult sulcata. I’d wait to see if anyone else here has experience with him, but I don’t see anything that immediately jumps out at me as concerning. The 1 year old leopards and Burmese stars are a bit pyramided, though. You might ask how he raises his hatchlings, you’re looking for someone that keeps them humid and soaks daily, while providing a very varied diet.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've never heard of it. Even in a forum search.
(Which doesn't mean it's not legitimate. Just not a great sign)
But our own @Southernreptiles IS both known by and is personally reccomend by me. And located near me in Florida.
His tortoises grow in our natural tropical environment.
I can vouch for his professionalism.
He now hatches and raises most tortoises that he sells. But is 100% honest about where they came to him from if not hatched by himself

Last edited:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey just curious if David’s Jungle is a reputable breeder I’ve found him on morphmarket and it seems good. Just wanted a second opinion before purchasing. Thanks!
I've not heard of that breeder. What species are you looking to buy? We can suggest a known reliable breeder that starts babies correctly.

AllieKat1997

5 Year Member
Missouri
I've not heard of that breeder. What species are you looking to buy? We can suggest a known reliable breeder that starts babies correctly.
A Syrian Greek tortoise but it’s the normal color not the golden ones.