Ive been FLASHED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulcata Lover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wow!!!! Well, the Sulcata we thought was a girl (pictures, comparisons, a little research....) that led us to believe our 5 year old rescue was a girl .......were wrong.. Yes I was doing a routine pen inspection when HE reared up and stretched out his legs....and just let it all hang out for the world to see! I think I might have turned eight shades of red!!! I was like, are you kidding me, put that thing away!!! He's about 10lbs..11-12 inches long, and apparently a boy:p We also have a 2 pounder thats way to small yet to tell what sex that one is...

Jeff
"Rocky, Peek a Boo and Roxy"

aktech23

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Haven't seen anything like this on my 11" sully.... yet I want to know what it is.
congrats.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
I think anyone would be shocked with a tort flashing from the pictures I've seen!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Dale does it and quite often I might add. I think he's trying to show off. :D

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
its a boy!!!! congrats. my galileo shows off often, i take pics whenever the lighting is right and to show his progression and maturity. and boy is he mature!!!!!!!!!!! my avatar is gali in full bloom, i love the stance, he gets himself as tall as he can to make room underneath ;o)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulations on your boy :D. Hermy did that to me and since then, he does it almost everyday lol :rolleyes:

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hahahahaha I am SOOOO glad Tallula is a girl for this reason specifically ! Lol. I think I'd have a small heart attack lol, thanks for the laugh though :)

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
It sure is something to see isn't it!?!

rakadel

5 Year Member
This isn't uncommon at all, but its hilarious how you described it. 8 shades of red. hehe. A sully's never done that to you? All hail my female sully, Scully lol

M

Maggie Cummings

About 3 years ago I was in Bob's pen picking up poop and he straightened out his back legs and was kinda grunting, so I snuck up quietly behind him and put my face down in the grass trying to look underneath him to see if he was having a problem pooping or something, when all the sudden he let out what sounded like a loud cough and this thing, this horrible thing came unfurling itself right at my face. OMG! I jumped back so fast and hard I fell over, that thing almost touched my face. lord almighty! That's how I found out Bob was Bob and not Bobette...
And I might add those "things" are really ugly to see...

LBSKUNK

5 Year Member
maggie3fan said:
About 3 years ago I was in Bob's pen picking up poop and he straightened out his back legs and was kinda grunting, so I snuck up quietly behind him and put my face down in the grass trying to look underneath him to see if he was having a problem pooping or something, when all the sudden he let out what sounded like a loud cough and this thing, this horrible thing came unfurling itself right at my face. OMG! I jumped back so fast and hard I fell over, that thing almost touched my face. lord almighty! That's how I found out Bob was Bob and not Bobette...
And I might add those "things" are really ugly to see...

LOL! TOO FUNNY!

aka2tal

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
My wife came in the house and told me that she thought Fisherman next door cleaning his boat had thrown a jelly fish over the wall and tortoise was on top of it.

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
i think galileo was about 3 1/2-4 years old when his parts came out for the first time, little pink squiggly thing that moved around searching for something, i was batheing him when it hapened and he was upside down in my hands. didnt expect that!!!!!!!! now hes 6 and fully developed and lets it "air out" often. my avatar is him in a stance to give enough clearance for full exposure. smiles, spring

Status
Not open for further replies.