Just Sheldon

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I'm really hoping Murphy and me will turn out to be bro's but I will accept him/her either way. It's also 2018 so Murphy can identify either way too.
I agree, I was hoping Sheldon would be a boy. But if he ends up turning out to be a girl, I never had a sister, so Sheldon will do LOL.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
For sure... just pulled into the parking lot at work. But I will definitely post some soon.

I was thinking that Toretto was he same size as him because they are close in age but she’s just almost 5lbs.. put Sheldon next to something I can identify size with please.. I’m so curious!!!!! Oh, and have a good evening at work:)

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I was thinking that Toretto was he same size as him because they are close in age but she’s just almost 5lbs.. put Sheldon next to something I can identify size with please.. I’m so curious!!!!! Oh, and have a good evening at work:)
Will do, tomorrow morning I will hook you up with a picture

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Here's a few pictures, I hope they help. I just used a quarter.20180929_120213.jpeg20180929_120200.jpeg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Thats amazing! Now I’ll have to put a quarter on Toretto and see how she compares... I can’t get over how beautiful Sheldon’s Shell is...thanks for the pics:)

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Thats amazing! Now I’ll have to put a quarter on Toretto and see how she compares... I can’t get over how beautiful Sheldon’s Shell is...thanks for the pics:)
You're welcome. Thank you so much for the compliments, sorry it took me so long to put them on here.