Just Sheldon

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
And the nominations are in for the worst Tortoise Forum member of the year....Jay wins by a landslide...lmao!! So sorry I have not checked in lately, I know I've been pretty absent from the forum. Cannot seem to get away from 12 hour days, 7 to 7. My daughter decided to do volleyball this year so trying to be pretty active with that as well. Also decided to get off my butt try to lose a little weight and start dating again. So my free time has been very limited. I have to admit I miss everyone a lot!! Posting on here was starting to turn into an addiction, one that I am proud to admit I had. I actually got a tardy one day at work, I got so busy posting didn't realize I was 5 minutes late as I was sitting in the parking lot LOL. Enough about me, Sheldon is doing great and still receiving the same care that I have always tried to provide him. He is just under 14 lb now, and definitely ready for me to start converting a bedroom into a new enclosure for him. These pictures are from today, I only put him on the floor just long enough to take a picture. I hope everyone is doing wonderful, I hope your tortoises are all thriving, I will try to pop in a little bit more then every couple months.View attachment 252614View attachment 252615
I just love the pattern on his shell. Glad all is okay and that it is just a lack of time being available to visit us. Yes please do log in every now and then. We don't mind as long as we know all is okay.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I just love the pattern on his shell. Glad all is okay and that it is just a lack of time being available to visit us. Yes please do log in every now and then. We don't mind as long as we know all is okay.
For sure!! I haven't dated in so long, I forgot how time-consuming the process can be LOL.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
All good on my side thanks for asking. And glad you are okay on your side as well. Hope your daughter is enjoying the volleyball.
She is loving it so far. I told her it's a good thing she's doing it, now she has an excuse for being a neglectful tortoise mom LOL. It's all good, I was happy to adopt him haha. Glad all is going good for you!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
She is loving it so far. I told her it's a good thing she's doing it, now she has an excuse for being a neglectful tortoise mom LOL. It's all good, I was happy to adopt him haha. Glad all is going good for you!!
I bet that was your excuse to take him. Admit it, you wanted him from the beginning [emoji6]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
He’s just gorgeous as always!!! & I knew their had to be a woman involved... lmao... good to hear from you. Good luck with dating & especially juggling volleyball..