Last minute decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clare n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex uk
Well. Tomorrow is operation pick up the sulcata day. Today I was up at 6, as per. I spent until half one sorting out last minute bits. Used almost half a tank of petrol since yesterday.... Due to start work at two. 1:45, I stand back and look. And at risk of sounding like my husband and his marine fish, I say in my head, "it's not big enough. I don't like it." I've brooded on it and planned for 7 hours, my workmates must be sick of my ramblings. Well I'm home now, I finished at 9, I pick Edith (possibly named) up tomorrow at some point. It's now 10pm, I'm having a full on wetty in my kitchen, where I'm initially setting up. House proud has left the building, much to my dismay. soon to be followed by my husband I feel :) I WILL finish this tonight though. And the bottle of gallo on the side is encouraging me all the more!

image-3188452863.png

image-715110319.png

image-401907232.png

Attachments

• image-369996721.png
    image-369996721.png
    934.2 KB · Views: 35

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Don't worry so much! The thing I have found since having torts and being on this forum is that for all of our planning and puzzling trying to create the perfect set up, they are all temporary. The most perfect tort habitat I can make today isn't going to look like my best work in a few months. Tort housing is a process; something you never stop working on. Enjoy your bottle of Gallo, breathe deep, and go pick up Edith!! Let the fun begin!

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
Hehe I'm not really worried too much :) problem is I get an idea in my head I have to see it through... Bad thing is it started at 9pm haha x

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Ummm is that a block of coir your trying to get wet in a garbage bag?

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk
No I've cut what I needed off and soaked it for the new tort. The bit in the bag will be used in a couple of days time to refresh phillips night time home. It's just less mess to carry it to the garage if it's in a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.