leopard breeder? coloring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dds7155

5 Year Member
I brought and if i ever get another tortoise will get it at tortoise supply , They went way out of their way to get me my tortoise, he 7 in' now and eats like a pig, i should have named him porky, Thanks again Tyler and Sara

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
TylerStewart said:
N2TORTS said:
Also don’t forget the fact .. I've never seen Wheezy run an ad .." Stating.. We buy all lots of all torts ...bla bla ba"

Maybe I'm missing something, but please link me to a thread or post where I have run an ad looking to buy lots of tortoises. The only only "wanted" ads I run are looking for adult females or males that I need for breeding projects. No harm done, but don't classify me with "the bigger guys" who actively buy wholesale babies and sell them, when we produce the large majority of everything we sell. When a colony of tortoises is set up right in a climate that suits them all year with automatic sprinklers and food growing in their enclosures, maintaining large numbers is very little work. We aren't stretched thin. We're efficient at what we do.

Keep in mind, when you offered me your babies wholesale, I turned them down because I had enough of my own, which is exactly what I told you at the time.

PS, thanks again Tom, Neal and Barb! Marcy - no pressure at all, and feel free to buy from whoever you want, honestly. I just don't like being put into stereotypes that are completely inaccurate. Sorry for sidetracking the thread.
Yes you are missing something .....I never used your name or said it was you ...You put yourself there. Second you must be confusing me with someone else, I have met you a few times in person probably at least 6 years ago was the first. I NEVER have asked you to buy my hatchlings...I have no problems selling my own.
Yes you are a super hero raising , breeding so many different kinds of torts and providing the micro climate needed for each in the dust bowl of the USA. A job well done ....
All that was stated in the original OP/thread was "weezy hatches leos too"

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
N2TORTS said:
Yes you are missing something .....

You just said (in this thread) that I run ads looking to buy babies which is completely inaccurate.

N2TORTS said:
I never used your name or said it was you ...You put yourself there.

It's pretty obvious when 3 people suggest me as a good source for tortoises and you reply with "yeah, but at least this guy hatches his own and is not a mass mogul of buying/selling" or whatever it was you said.

N2TORTS said:
I NEVER have asked you to buy my hatchlings...I have no problems selling my own.

Maybe someone else was using the name N2TORTS a few months ago then, because I just found this in my PMs:

N2TORTS
6-27-12
Hello Tyler, I noticed you were heading out this way to the show, very cool . I do have 14 Brazilian Cherry Heads Hatchlings 3-4 months old. Would you be interested in them? What is your wholesale buying price?. I might even be interested in some trade?

TylerStewart
6-28-12
I'm not really looking to buy any cherryheads right now.... I've got probably a dozen available and a few dozen more incubating.

I'm not looking to argue about this, it's silly, but you have several times in the past come after me with totally inaccurate information (saying my dad goes to the shows to bring me down a notch, when my dad has been to maybe 3 shows of the 100+ that I've done, and never once in California). That and several other accusations in that thread were completely pulled out of thin air and made no sense to anybody that actually knows me. I still don't know why I seem to be a target for you, and I really don't care, but at least use fact and not pull random mumblings out of the air. I'd be perfectly happy to give you back the current and future referrals in exchange for you not coming after me with accusations that you created in your mind.

Sorry again for sidetracking the thread.... From what I've heard, I would also suggest Eweezyfosheezy as a good source of torts.

Tortus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Tyler, I've seen your ads in the kingsnake classifieds. The ones I saw are looking for larger torts for breeding purposes. You can't miss that big tortoise supply logo.

I remember seeing the ads when I was looking into pp leopards a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.