Leopard Tortoise Enclosure

cardsn

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Good morning.
I keep my leopard tortoise indoors. I am looking for a recommended enclosure to purchase that will last even when my leopard is full grown. I am thinking an animal plastics brand but am not sure which size. Also, do they have a screen top for me to put the basking light and uvb on?
Looking for a one time investment to keep my dude happy and healthy.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Good morning.
I keep my leopard tortoise indoors. I am looking for a recommended enclosure to purchase that will last even when my leopard is full grown. I am thinking an animal plastics brand but am not sure which size. Also, do they have a screen top for me to put the basking light and uvb on?
Looking for a one time investment to keep my dude happy and healthy.
Look at @Markw84
He has the absolute best ones and they can be combined to make an even larger enclosure so no wasted money!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
There is no pre-made enclosure large enough to hold an adult leopard. The largest one made by Animal Plastic is 4x8 feet, and that is far too small. A tortoise that size would need something the size of a room.

Why would you not want to house it outdoors, with a proper heated shelter of course, in your warm climate? All of my adult leopards have always lived outside full time.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
also, you don't want a screen top. You need high humidity. Mark has all his stuff mounted inside the enclosure so super easy setup and placement of all the needed lights, heat etc