Lepracutta's......"Silly~n~ Billy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well gang ....why not set up myself for more " bashing" eh?
OH NO A HYBRID!!!!!..................:cool:
Look , learn and ENJOY .........
"Presenting Silly~n~ Billy " the lepracuttas'
These two are growing like wild~fire and have almost surpassed "Millie" ( the snow leo) in size, even though she is a year older~
Silly n Billy are extremley outgoing and ultra friendly....."a common trait among sullies" .....The mother was a sullie
, while pops a Leo, both are a true joy to interact with ~
SIllynbilly.jpg
Silly1.jpg
silly4.jpg
silly2.jpg
Billy1.jpg
billy2.jpg
Billy.jpg

" Keep On Tort~N "

JD~:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I have been enjoying watching these guys grow up. Always in the past, I thought they looked pretty much half and half, depending on how you looked at them. With this pictures, seems they may be looking more like the sulcata side to these poor old eyes.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Yeah, it seems that the Sulcata traits superficially dominate in these two. I think they are really neat and I am looking forward to seeing their future adult selves.

I am also very curious about their fertility and the phenotypic results, if so, in the following scenarios:

Hybrid x Hybrid
Hybrid x Sulcata
Hybrid x Leopard

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Baoh said:
Yeah, it seems that the Sulcata traits superficially dominate in these two. I think they are really neat and I am looking forward to seeing their future adult selves.

I am also very curious about their fertility and the phenotypic results, if so, in the following scenarios:

Hybrid x Hybrid
Hybrid x Sulcata
Hybrid x Leopard

Thanks for the Kuddos gang~ ,,,,:)
Great points Baoh.....although , I see alot of leo in them too~ ... actually they are a bit different in color but more interesting is their head shape. Billy ( the darker one ) has much more of a leo head than Silly, also both have a much higher domed carapace then young sullies....either way you view them , they are a blast to own .

JD~:)

lucas339

5 Year Member
if snakes have taught us anything, the hybrids should be fertile!

looking great. i too wonder what they will look like as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.