lillys home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeninak907

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
Ok, so this is the enclosure I got with lilly- I KNOW its small but for right now its gonna have to do.I put some rocks in there for filling nails and climbing on. she has a nice log hide an a soaking dish. I want to put her in one of thoes rubbermaid storage bins made for christmas trees- there big. But I have to wait untill wall mart gets them in. She gets out for as long as she wants during the day. She roams the house, and on nice sunny days we get out side for about 2 hrs, one hour at a time. I have to go out with her because i live in an appartment complex- and I let her roam around there to, no enclosure. I fallow her where she goes watching for dogs and people. So here are some pics. Oh ya is that to many rocks?
lilly 004.JPG
lilly 005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I would say that you may want to take a few rocks out, so she has at least enough room to fit herself between the log hide and the side of the enclosure.

Other than that, just get your bigger enclosure ASAP and she's going to be one happy tortoise :)

ssydney

5 Year Member
Phoenix, Arizona
It looks nice for a temporary enclosure, the only thing though is I would remove the long rock in front of the log opening so your tort can fit in between easily. Other than that when you get your new tortoise enclosure be sure to post pictures :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I agree, too many rocks. If you feed on a flat rock, one large enough to fit on, the other rocks could go, at least until you get a bigger enclosure, I would remove most of the rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.