Looking for a good home for my two sulcatas in Arizona

Robin Tyree

5 Year Member
I've got two sulcatas that were given to me. I don't have the space or resources to properly provide for them They are two and three years old. I've had them for a year. It's too cold here for outside year round without a heated hide, and I have no way to provide them with the proper environment they need. I have photos of them but I need to figure out how to upload them.

Robin Tyree

5 Year Member
Here are some pics
33nu4h4.jpg
2ryg9s1.jpg
33nu4h4.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If you are giving them away, be careful of any newbies that only post on freebie threads. They usually just want your freebies to turn around and sell them.

Maxwell Brashier

Spring Hill, Tennessee
Hey, I recently got a hatchling sulcata to add to the family, but it died to "hatchling failure syndrome." I would love to bring these two in since I have an enclosure set up already. The smallest should fit in the enclosure I set up for the hatchling, and the bigger one would fit in my larger enclosure. I've looked what I have over and the only problem I see is obtaining these tortoises, since you did not provide a location, I don't know whether I could pick them up or not. If you could email me at [email protected] with more information, I'd appreciate it.

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Elgin, South Carolina
I'm a little concerned about shipping them.
South Carolina here and willing to pay for shipping. I have acres and proper enclosures. Can send pics to you. Shipping is one day of confusion for a lifetime of happiness. It's worth it if you find the right owner

Robin Tyree

5 Year Member
who is the safest to ship through and how to pack them properly? Sorry never done this before.