lunch time

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Good looking tortoises, how do the radiated and stars get along? How long have you had them together. Some folks on here dont think they should be housed together but to each his own opinion. I wouldnt keep them together but thats just me, you have some beautiful tortoises

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
The enclosure looks a bit small for these number of tortoises...

KenS

10 Year Member!
New York
Just don't get why people let different species co-exist together. This way of keeping these rare tortoises is only asking for serious health issues one of these day's !!!
IMO, that is!!!!!!!!!

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
It's common practice out of the US but this could be worse with others species like Greeks . Anyhow growth looks smooth on the rads!

burger

10 Year Member!
no too worry guys! just for taking photos, and I got huge outside enclosure , the small area in the photo is 1m* 1m normally only for the young baby to to have sunshine for short time, that I don't need to search the whole tortoise land .......

burger

10 Year Member!
Just don't get why people let different species co-exist together. This way of keeping these rare tortoises is only asking for serious health issues one of these day's !!!
IMO, that is!!!!!!!!!

calm down mate ! how long you've been keeping tortoises? have you got any evidence or any experience about that ? show me your CORRECT way to keep the tortoise and show me how health is yours ?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I hope this is just a lunch "Room".

But you have some very beautiful torts.

Magilla504

Let's not be so quick to judge forum. This guy has great, healthy looking torts! I'm sure he has a clue about what he is doing. Just because someone stages a pic with these awesome species does not mean he keeps them together. If I had different species that looked that great I would stage the same pic.
Also, Let's say that someone didn't know not to keep different species together. Than by being so rude and judgemental may lead to someone quitting the forum. Let's educate, not start problems. There are better ways to present your case and still get your point across.

Jason

KenS

10 Year Member!
New York
Burger, your right mate. I'm sorry, I must be wrong!! I'm just a newbie in tortoise world!

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
@burger not to offend you but..... KenS is one of the Alphas in star tortoise husbandry and care.... I've seen the pics of his adults as well as hatchlings.... they're amazing... and I'm damn sure he deals with other species as well..... although I've not met him in person but by the pics i can say.....he's doing all things right.....

and your creep of tortoise is really amazing! (i hope I'm right with word "creep")......really healthy looking rads and stars..... i so damn wish that i had a creep/herd like that....

Berkeley

'Creep' is the correct term, Shanu303. I also like 'bale'!
--Berkeley