Marbled northern redfoot

Honeyman

Location (City and/or State)
Mount pleasant
I recently just got the most amazing red foot. He is a 100% het hypo Venezuelan but interesting enough he has marbling like the southern variety of red foot. I know who the parents are and they are both northerns. Has anybody ever seen any other northerns with marbling? I'm interested to see what an adult would look like.Here is a picture of Magnus Screenshot_20230824_193452_Chrome.jpg

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I recently just got the most amazing red foot. He is a 100% het hypo Venezuelan but interesting enough he has marbling like the southern variety of red foot. I know who the parents are and they are both northerns. Has anybody ever seen any other northerns with marbling? I'm interested to see what an adult would look like.Here is a picture of Magnus View attachment 361199
I believe that there was a Cherryhead on one of the branches of his family tree. So much inbreeding and species inter breeding to get high colors....
At any rate. This is a spectacular specimen.
Welcome to the forum

Honeyman

Mount pleasant
That is what I was wondering. The breeder is Danielle white of Carapace Critters and she produces absolutely amazing cherry heads and northern's. The father is an import hypo that has the face shape of a cherry in my opinion but the mother is without a doubt a plain old red foot( still beautiful of course). Here are the parents. All credit for these photos go to carapace critters :)Screenshot_20230909_085352_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_085530_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_085530_Instagram.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 5