WOW ..INCREDIBLE RF!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
SORTA NEAT~O huh ? .... New to my collection ..and just amazing in person. This throws a "niche" in the ever debating issue of red foots , cherrys .... Northern , Southern .. bla bla bla ....
So , ...thru the years what " folks" truley belived is if its a marbled carapace .. it's a cherry! .. Ive herd that a million times! ...
This beauty is an RF with an amazing marbled carapace. Plus her markings on head are perfectly symetrical and a solid Yellow ...
Iam very excited to have her in my collection ~ .

MARBRF2.jpg

MARBRF3.jpg

MARBRF4.jpg

HAPPY TORT~N
JD~ :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
She's a beauty, alright! Sort of reminds me of your lighter-colored twins.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
JD where have you been hiding this one? With all of your pictures that I've seen of all of your Redfoots I don't remember ever seeing this one. I didn't know that they say only Cherry's marble. I just assumed that it was Redfoots. She's a beauty. :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Thanks Guys N GALS ! ! ! !:):shy::)
She is a brand new addition**** ( along with some other exciting news post to follow ...) ... and I can only simply say
*WOW* .... very Ultra cool RF!
YIPPIE!*!*!*
JD~:p

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Ha!!! I was totally eye-ing her on Kingsnake the other day! Monday I think. I went back on on Tuesday to get her and she was gone. Glad to see she went to a great home!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
harris said:
Ha!!! I was totally eye-ing her on Kingsnake the other day! Monday I think. I went back on on Tuesday to get her and she was gone. Glad to see she went to a great home!

yup you and 100 other folks! :D

Was up at 5am ..calling Joe ... and he hooked me up ..on time and a super quaility tort!
JD~:p

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Lots of other Red-foots marble besides 'cherrys', but cherrys do it more often in general.

Gorgeous tort! What does the plastron look like? Northern or Southern? I've read that some of the races have the 'coffee' coloration, but even in a normally black carapace race, I know you can get a lot of variation.

That color change is so specific- it seems to happen at the same growth ring on all scutes- how odd!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Madkins007 said:
Lots of other Red-foots marble besides 'cherrys', but cherrys do it more often in general.

Gorgeous tort! What does the plastron look like? Northern or Southern? I've read that some of the races have the 'coffee' coloration, but even in a normally black carapace race, I know you can get a lot of variation.

That color change is so specific- it seems to happen at the same growth ring on all scutes- how odd!

MArk ... exactly .. what I thought ... I will post a pic of plastron today when I get home. But your right ... the coloring changes where even during " those certin growth periods" ... Just excited to add another "different" type of RF in my collection.

JD~

and ...... Mark and everyone else thanks for the kind words on the the new tort!

Status
Not open for further replies.