Mazuri?

Ben02

Location (City and/or State)
Brighton, Southcoast, UK
The early version that I tested did not soften up in water even when I left it over night. Hot water didn't work either. Some people at that point were putting it into a blender to get the pieces small enough for smaller tortoise species and babies. I just gave up on it and stuck to the original Mazuri. I have heard that the newer version of the LS does get a little softer in wanter now. If you test it, come back and share what you discover.
I’m happy to say that the pellets softened in seconds and my tortoise like it!

Reactions: Tom

FrankiesMom

Tampa, FL
My Leopard tort loves Mazuri LS but it is usually in a pile with weeds, grasses, and hibiscus flowers. We order a big bag directly from Mazuri.
My 7 month old leopard wouldn't eat it at first and after several attempts, he now loves it and will eat that over other food so I have to shake things up and not always offer it...although does anyone know if its something he can have daily?

Kez

United Kingdom
Brought some Mazuri last week from eBay after reading about it this forum. Unsure what kind as it didn’t say. My Mesopotamia tortoise seems to like it but prefers it in a pile on its own. The cat, who is a bit of a weirdo also seems to like it. I don’t think it would actually be good for a cat so attempt not to let her get any, so does the tortoise lol.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
My 7 month old leopard wouldn't eat it at first and after several attempts, he now loves it and will eat that over other food so I have to shake things up and not always offer it...although does anyone know if its something he can have daily?
I wouldn’t feed it everyday, even though it’s a good food it can be very addictive. I feed it twice a week.