Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
just curious what y'all think
I've never heard of either of these either. I had traditional "Chicago Pizza" in Chicago with Barb and her husband. It was not a casserole in any way, and it was absolutely delicious.

My wife makes a fantastic chili, and she's Italian, so she makes the most fantastic spaghetti from scratch with her family's northern Italian red sauce recipe. I mean she makes the pasta herself from eggs and flour. Its incredible. I cannot conceive of calling ZEROPILOT's nasty watery "spaghetti" chili. Yuck. And I love cinnamon, but it has NO place in chili.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Watery chilli spag indicates it was frozen...yuck...or they can't cook! Lol

My old race partner's mom used to make her noodles from scratch too. That is some good eating....no matter what you make with them. I also had zero money at the time so it was always a great meal!

As a traveler I have found that any food with a hometown or trendy name tastes like cra* and is overpriced by greedy management.

Worst cheese steak sub was found in Philadelphia and the worst burger AND pizza was found in Chicago...never tried cinnamon on real food.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Maybe they are referring the Chicago deep dish pizza as casserole?

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Maybe they are referring the Chicago deep dish pizza as casserole?

Yes its a "NY vs Chicago" Pizza thing. Jon Stewart referred to Deep Dish pizza as a casserole and the battle began. I can say, being from NJ, I do eat my pizza "folded" and people not from there find that weird, so 🤷

I have had "Cincinnati Chili", but I never heard it being that "instead" of spaghetti, its just Chili with Spaghetti, but I guess maybe if it was mostly spaghetti I could see someone thinking it deceptive, but I've seen weirder.

I "like" deep dish pizza, but its not what is in my head when I think about or talk about, "Pizza".

FYI: Folded Pizza: