Motocross

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Does anyone else here get into the motocross and/or supercross series? I don't look up the results online - I wait for the races to be on TV.... I live for this stuff! Saw the Northern Cali race last night - my two favorites got 1st and 2nd. Sweet race.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
Not like I used to. I watch it occasionally. I know some of today's stars like Bubba Stewart, Chad Reed and so on.... I watch Moto GP a bit more than motocross or supercross.

I'm closer to the Bob "Hurricane" Hannah era!

My dirt bike riding days are over too, it hurts too much afterward! I'm all road rider nowadays.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I watch both indoors and outdoors. We went to Anaheim 3 this year. Did you see the Vegas Finale?
Both mains were fantastic!

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
We haven't gone to the Vegas finale for the past few years just because it's been on TV live, so we can get all the good camera views, commentary, replays without the cost or the headache of getting in and out of that stadium which is across town for us.

This year, I did see the mains, although I had that interview on Reptile Radio at 9PM that evening, so I had to watch it the next day. For the MX, I'm pulling for Mike Alessi I think.... I like Reed also. I'm traditionally a Yamaha guy, but right now there's not much of a great Yamaha guy to hope for. By the time James Stewart quits getting hurt, his career is going to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.