My baby Sulcata is very sick and I don’t know if there is anything left to do :(

Redfoot954

Location (City and/or State)
Tamarac
How do you not know what kind of tortoise you have ? Thats clearly not a sulcata I really hate seeing fish tank housing for tortoises..idk I guess im not used to seeing this in south Florida I really wish people would do their research thoroughly before purchasing these reptiles I see alot of this on this forum!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How do you not know what kind of tortoise you have ? Thats clearly not a sulcata I really hate seeing fish tank housing for tortoises..idk I guess im not used to seeing this in south Florida I really wish people would do their research thoroughly before purchasing these reptiles I see alot of this on this forum!
We try to not be judgmental here, and instead we try to offer constructive advice to help the tortoise.

pacific chelonians

SanDiego California
TFO is about constructive criticism not being rude this is not an angry Facebook group people post on here knowing that people will be understanding and show respect I think they have resolve the issue now

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
We decided to euthanize him today. The poor baby was suffering too much and the vet believed it was too late. :(
I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that your selfless act of relieving its pain is noble. I am sending healing thoughts your way.

SKOLsuper

5 Year Member
Essex
We decided to euthanize him today. The poor baby was suffering too much and the vet believed it was too late. :(
I’m so sorry for your lost let’s hope he or she is Having the time of their life in a better world than this **** one god bless ?

AgataP

Seattle, WA
I am sorry to hear that you lost your tortoise ? today. Sending you a big hug. ❤️❤️

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope when the time is right you get to experience another tortoise in your life ❤