My little guy

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Omg! He looks just like my little Tucker did about a year agoImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1496233221.219201.jpg only his color pattern was little more "spotty" and by now at 2 yrs old he'a growing dark again. Still, very prettyImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1496233448.599904.jpg I do wish he'd keep on growing white like he did last year, but having those splashes of white stars is very nice, as are completely dark shells.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1496233603.016526.jpg I love to watch those growth lines come in with that dark color "bleeding in" like spilled ink:)ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1496234730.680064.jpg and my sweet big girl Shellie, is completely dark, and I think those "regular" Northern dark shells are absolutely beautiful. I just love them all:)

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area

THEELEG

Houston, TX
Very nice.
I'm seriously considering adding some cherry females to my herd.
Do it lol, I'm about to move my sulcata out full time and he's is gonna get the bigger inside enclosure. So I'm thinking about another family member lol. How did your eggs turn out??

THEELEG

Houston, TX
I would love to follow his growth/development, watch that shell grow. I'm curious if he keeps on growing white or starts with those dark "infiltrates" after a while like my Tucker did.
I'll keep updating for ya

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Do it lol, I'm about to move my sulcata out full time and he's is gonna get the bigger inside enclosure. So I'm thinking about another family member lol. How did your eggs turn out??
The eggs started hatching.
I got 5 babies so far. 40 something eggs still to either hatch or explode.
The problem was in finding them new homes locally. I couldn't. So I have a deal with a pet store in Hollywood that will keep them to my specifications and will sell as many as I get to hatch.
I am now trying to stop them from breeding. My adult male has been removed.