My new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
safir11 said:
I don't know what to do right now, but my brother already said that he would offer me a testudo horsfieldii if I really wanted one.

I'm still very sad and disappointed, I don't know if I want to get myself into one of this thing again :s

You will definitely be sad for awhile, you were very disappointed. It would be a shame for that beautiful set up to go to waste. Think about it for awhile, and about your options to get a tortoise from someone you trust, like your brother.

safir11

5 Year Member
Vila Real, Portugal
My brother wants to buy one in a petshop, they are so expensive, but at least we can see them before we buy them.

[I'm sorry if i wasn't explicit, my english is not very good]

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Your English is great! Well, as it is probably harder to find breeders in your area, that might be your best option. You know enough from this forum to look at them and judge if they have clear eyes, no nasal discharge, etc.
Good luck in your decision.

safir11

5 Year Member
Vila Real, Portugal
Hi! I decided to not give up on tortoises, and try to find one for the enclosure that I built :)

If anyone knows of a breeder in Portugal or something like that, please tell me, I rather buy from a breeder than a petshop :)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
safir11 said:
Hi! I decided to not give up on tortoises, and try to find one for the enclosure that I built :)

If anyone knows of a breeder in Portugal or something like that, please tell me, I rather buy from a breeder than a petshop :)

I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.